Choose one or all! Each seminar costs $35 per person.
- The Brasserie Restaurant above Mammoth Rock n Bowl, 3029 Chateau Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Enjoy the beautiful snow-capped view of the Sherwins from your seat at the tasting table
- Each seminar will include tastings from four different wines
- Each seminar is limited to 30 people and tickets will be sold online. Walk-in sales are not guaranteed.
- No admittance after seminar has begun
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 4:00 PM Winemaker/Owner Brett Keller of Mineral Wines from Calaveras County invites you to start with his 2016 Viognier then learn about and taste a 2016 Vino del Oro, 2014 Cabernet Franc, 2014 Tempranillo, 2015 Petite Sirah
Thursday, July 13, 2017
- 1:00 PM “Meet Silver Oak’s Sister winery—Twomey”
Silver Oak took their legendary winemaking and applied it to new varietals at Twomey Cellars (Napa & Sonoma).
Quelene Slattery from Silver Oak & Twomey will taste us on Twomey Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, a TRUE Bordeaux style Merlot … and of course the iconic Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet.
Friday, July 14, 2017
- 11:00 AM Chris Collins invites you to taste and discover the highlights of Champagne Jacquart. It’s all about the Champagne!
- 1:00 PM Winemaker Robert Henson and Craig Miller invite you to meet Peachy Canyon (Paso Robles) and learn directly from the winemaker
Saturday, July 15, 2017
- 11:00 AM Brian Cokas of Free Run Juice presents Sextant Winery (Paso Robles). Join Brian as he discusses the winery and Paso AVA’s
- 1:00 PM Chad Hause of Grgich Hills (Rutherford) presents wines from the iconic Napa Valley winery, consistently producing world-class wines. Taste their 2014 Napa Valley Fume Blanc, 2013 Chardonnay, 2012 Zinfandel, and 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
Purchase Tickets here:
*No substitutions on amuse-bouche