Bowling, Casual Dining and Bar
Mammoth Rock ‘n’ Bowl’s mission is to provide a fun place for people to bowl, dine and socialize. We do our very best to accommodate our guests and ensure a pleasant and fun experience. When you come to visit, you are essentially a guest in our home. Just as you would expect guests in your home to behave courteously and respectfully, we ask the same of you:
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- There is no running in the building.
- Please treat our staff courteously; we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Loud and abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Excessive intoxication will not be allowed.
- Please treat all equipment with care, including bowling balls, shoes, darts, ping pong paddles etc. There are safety rules that must be adhered to, such as not crossing the foul line into the lanes. Also, please do not heave balls recklessly such that they do not travel on the lane. This is dangerous and could cause damage to the lanes and equipment.
- If you are on a wait list for bowling, we can give you an estimate as to wait time, but any estimate is just that, an estimate. Sometimes, lanes turn over sooner and sometimes, longer. Please be patient.
Sunny and warm season:
- Sunday: 12 noon to 10pm
- Monday through Thursday: 4pm to 11pm
- Friday: 4pm to 12 midnight
- Saturday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the Fall, beginning September 19
- Sunday & Monday: 12 noon to 11pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 4pm to 11pm
- Thursday: 4pm to 12 midnight
- Friday & Saturday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
Golf Center operations: opens at 5pm
Brasserie: opens at 5:30pm (daily during high season, Thursday through Monday in the slow season)
Call 760-934-4200, ext 233 for reservations!
*All hours subject to change and closures for Special Events and around Holidays.
Please check the Events Calendar for specific date listings.
We are located at 3029 Chateau Road / Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
The Eastern Sierra Transit red line bus and night trolley stops 1/2 block from
Mammoth Rock ‘n’ Bowl on the corner of Chateau and Old Mammoth Road.