Open Daily for Bowling, Casual Dining and Bar
Mammoth Rock ‘n’ Bowl’s mission is to provide a fun place for people to bowl, dine and socialize. We do our very best to accommodate our guests and ensure a pleasant and fun experience. When you come to visit, you are essentially a guest in our home. Just as you would expect guests in your home to behave courteously and respectfully, we ask the same of you:
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- There is no running in the building.
- Please treat our staff courteously; we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Loud and abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Excessive intoxication will not be allowed.
- Please treat all equipment with care, including bowling balls, shoes, darts, ping pong paddles etc. There are safety rules that must be adhered to, such as not crossing the foul line into the lanes. Also, please do not heave balls recklessly such that they do not travel on the lane. This is dangerous and could cause damage to the lanes and equipment.
- If you are on a wait list for bowling, we can give you an estimate as to wait time, but any estimate is just that, an estimate. Sometimes, lanes turn over sooner and sometimes, longer. Please be patient.
Spring Hours: April 24 – June 29
- Monday through Friday: 5 pm to 12 midnight
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
Summer Hours: June 30 – September 5
- Sunday through Wednesday: 12 noon to 11 pm
- Thursday through Saturday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
Fall Hours: September 5 – December 18
- Monday through Thursday: 5 pm to 11 pm
- Friday: 5 pm to 12 midnight
- Saturday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon to 11 pm
Winter Hours: December 19 – April 23
- Sunday & Monday: 12 noon to 11 pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 4 pm to 11 pm
- Thursday: 4 pm to 12 midnight
- Friday & Saturday: 12 noon to 12 midnight
Golf Center operations: open daily at 5 pm
Brasserie opens daily at 5 pm (Closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
Call 760-934-4200, ext 233 for reservations!
*All hours subject to change and closures for Special Events and around Holidays.
Please check the Events Calendar for specific date listings.
We are located at 3029 Chateau Road / Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
The Eastern Sierra Transit red line bus and night trolley stops 1/2 block from
Mammoth Rock ‘n’ Bowl on the corner of Chateau and Old Mammoth Road.